Enable Smooth Page Transition
Click on the More section, then you can find the options for “Smooth Page Transition”.
You can choose to enable Smooth Page Transition feature, so when you click an internal link and leave the current page, the loader will appear with animation again, to fulfil the blank between pages.
Please check this demo site to preview the feature: http://demo.loftocean.com/loftloader-transition/
By default, only the background will show immediately when clicking an internal link. If you want to show other elements (loader/message/progress bar), please enable “Show all elements when leaving the current page” option. This option is newly added since version 2.1.
Choose to display all elements in the loading screen when leaving the current page.
Internal Links: they are links that go from one page on a domain to a different page on the same domain.
this feature only works when clicking an internal < a > link. This feature cannot be
Please note: to get the best result of this feature, we suggest:
- Use the same loader on one site: Do not enable “Any Page Extension” and use different loader shortcodes for different pages on one site.
- Choose to display the loader sitewide: every page/post on your site.
- It would be better not to use a semi-transparent loader background.
And please note: this feature WILL NOT work for the situations listed below:
- When choose to display the pre-loader “Once Per Session”.
- When open the link in a new tab/window.
- When a page uses LoftLoader shortcodes (with “Any Page Extension” enabled).
- When a page/post doesn’t have a pre-loader according to your “Display On” settings.
Please note: the options in the More section only work on front end. It means when you change the settings, nothing will happen in the preview area. Save the changes you have made, they will be applied to your site. Please remember to clear your site cache and browser cache before checking your front-end.
Exclude specific internal links
You can exclude some internal links from Smooth Page Transition feature. This is a new featured added since v1.1.5.
When to use it:
There might be some internal links you would like to disable this feature when click on them. For example, there are some links on an online shop: “Add to Cart”, “Add to Wishlist”, etc. When clicking on these link, it will load content by using AJAX instead of taking the user to a different page. For these kind of links, you need to exclude them from triggering the Smooth Page Transition feature.
How to use it:
- In the LoftLoader Pro settings panel, please go to More > Smooth Page Transition > find “Links excluded from Smooth Page Transition” box.
- You will need to give these internal links a class name, then use this class name to find and exclude these links.
- You can also use ids or names to exclude these links.
- Separate each < a > link by comma when entering in the field.
a.link-class-name, div.parent-container-class-name a, a#link-id-name, a[href*=“part-of-url”], a[name=“exclude-link-name”]
You can use Google Chrome Developer Tool to locate a link on the page, and find its class name. For example:
Please read the following documentation for more details: