Thank your for choosing LoftBuilder. If you haven’t made a decision, it’s also ok. Hope our documentation can help you to know more about LoftBuilder.
Working with LoftBuilder is intuitive and easy. We provide many interesting features for you to build your site pages. And we work hard to make everything as simple as possible for our users.
In this documentation, we include all the details you need to know to use LoftBuilder. And please always search through our documentation (with the search field at the top of the page) first if you have any issues.
To install LoftBuilder, first you need a self-hosted WordPress site. Click the button below to go to WordPress download page, there you will find useful information about installing WordPress.
Here is some useful links in case you need help with WordPress.
- How to install WordPress
- General basics you need to know about WordPress
- FAQ New To WordPress
- Google WordPress Basic Tutorials
LoftBuilder includes some styles to ensure the basic layouts and looks. It is a flexible plugin and works with almost any theme.
Our team is working on some themes which are built and optimized for LoftBuilder.
To use LoftBuilder, please make sure your site meets the following requirements:
- WordPress 4.3 or higher
- PHP5 or higher
- mysql 5 or higher
We test LoftBuilder in
- Google Chrome
How We Support
If you need help, please send email via firstname.lastname@example.org.
To speed along the support request, please follow the guide below:
- Make sure your site is running the latest version of WordPress.
- Update to the latest versions of your themes and plugins.
- Make sure you have installed the latest version of LoftBuilder.
- Check our Documentation first.
- Switch to another theme and then check if it fix the issue.
- Disable any other plugins and then check if it fix the issue.
- If you still cannot find a solution, please email us, we are happy to help.
Support requests are being processed on business days from 8:00 to 17:00 (GMT+8) in the order they were received. Please allow 24 to 28 hours for a response (it is often much sooner than that).