Enable Smooth Page Transition
Click on the More section, then you can find the option for “Smooth Page Transition”.
You can choose to enable Smooth Page Transition feature, so when you click an internal link and leave the current page, the loader background will appear with animation again, to fulfil the blank between pages.
Please check this demo site to preview the feature: http://demo.loftocean.com/loftloader-transition/
Please note: Only the background will show again when leaving the current page. The other elements in the loading screen (the loader, message, progress indicator) will only show after the new page starts loading, because they are a part of the HTML of the new page. If we also display these elements when leaving the current page, these elements are very likely not to be displayed after jumping to the new page until the server responds to the request to start loading the HTML of the new page.
Please note: to get the best result of this feature, we suggest:
- Use the same loader on one site: Do not enable “Any Page Extension” and use different loader shortcodes for different pages on one site.
- Choose to display the loader sitewide: every page/post on your site.
- It would be better not to use a semi-transparent loader background.
And please note: this feature WILL NOT work for the situations listed below:
- When choose to display the pre-loader “Once Per Session”.
- When open the link in a new tab/window.
- When your pre-loader doesn’t have a background color.
- When a page uses LoftLoader shortcodes (with “Any Page Extension” enabled).
- When a page/post doesn’t have a pre-loader according to your “Display On” settings.
Please note: the options in the More section only work on front end. It means when you change the settings, nothing will happen in the preview area. Save the changes you have made, they will be applied to your site. Please remember to clear your site cache and browser cache before checking your front-end.