Message Basic Options
Click on the Message section, then you can add custom welcome/loading message and style it.
- Message – Enter custom message, such as Welcome or Content is loading or anything else. The message will show after any other element (loader, progress bar, percentage, except the progress bar is set to screen top or bottom). Simple HTML markups are supported since v1.2.2 (<br>, <i> ,<b>).
- Position – Top/Before Progress/Bottom.
- When choose Top, the custom message will be placed above other elements (unless the progress bar is enabled and set to Top).
- When choose Bottom, the custom message will be put below other elements (unless the progress bar is enabled and set to Bottom).
- The option Before Progress only appears when progress indicator is enabled, and progress bar’s position is Middle or percentage’s position is Below Loader. Choose this option, then the custom message will be placed just above the progress indicator.
- Size – Drag to change font size.
- Color – Click to choose a text color from the color picker. Or enter the hex value of a color you like.
- Font – Choose a Google font, or use the website default font (so that LoftLoader Pro won’t call Google Fonts again). (New option added since v1.2.2)
- Google Font – Choose a font family from the Google Fonts list.
Or choose “Default” to use the font which is using by your site (so LoftLoader Pro won’t call Google Fonts again).(Updated since v1.2.2.)
- Font Weight – Select font weight. Please note: not every font supports all the font weight values listed.
- Letter Spacing – Choose a letter spacing value in the list. It will expand or condense the space evenly between the characters.
- Line Height – Change the line height for the custom message.
This is a new feature added since v1.2.3.
When enabling this feature, you can enter multiple messages. Separate each message by a line break. The loading screen will display a random message each time.